Monday, November 27, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

 Well, not really, because I leave tomorrow for a very extended trip to Tokyo. But, here's an abbreviated menu plan.

  • Friday - Date night with M. We shared a salad & a French dip, which was fabulous. 
  • Saturday - ground beef tacos/taco salads
  • Sunday - grilled chicken & rice
  • Monday - leftover tacos
Tomorrow, I'll be eaten airplane food, and I've requested the chicken. Let's hope it's not too terrible, although it's always hit or miss due to the way they have to heat it during the flight. Sometimes cold, sometimes really, really overheated. 

What about you? What's on your menu this week?

7 comments:

  1. I made Lentil Loaf today and it was really good, a recipe from Food.com. I have chicken leg quarters thawing for tomorrow and have salmon patties, Cottage Pie, Crockpot Cowboy Beans, Quiche, and Smoked Sausage on the menu for this week. I wish you safe travels and hope you airline chicken is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to clear out the fridge a bit, so lots of leftovers will be used.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip. Try to get into a good sleep pattern

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed that the airplane food is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,
    love you blog and follow you for a while. we both follow a older lady and her blog who lives in buffalo. I accidently deleted my favorite bar and can't remember her blog name. do you know which one i mean. she recently bogged about electricity cost and reduction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi,
    we both follow a older lady and her blog. i think she lives in Buffalo, Ny. I accidently deleted my favorite blog bar ....do you know her blog name?

    ReplyDelete