Sunday, November 26, 2023

Sunday Things

I'm a little sad the long weekend is almost over, but plan to make the most of my day. I got up & went to a workout class this morning, and booked our car rental for our January college tour, so there's two things off of the to do list. 

I was reasonably productive yesterday, and organized my schedule in Japan, created a schedule for M with the kids activities, and spent a few hours in the yard. So many leaves raked! The yard waste bin is now full, which is always a sign I was busy. :-) 

As for today, here's what's on the list:

  • Finish packing for Tokyo
  • Run to CVS & Rite Aid, to use rewards & pick up cold medicine
  • Have Nick try on M's suit, to see if he can wear it for winter formal, or if we need another option
  • Find 20 things to give away on BN, recycle, etc.
  • Have a homework check in with both boys
  • Laundry
  • Work on 2024 goals
  • Rest, because I feel like I'm coming down with the same cold the boys have, and not feeling well on a flight is the worst kind of misery
What about you? What's on your to do list today? 

4 comments:

  1. Mostly I just did a few things around the house and then worked on some of the projects I need to finish before Christmas.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your work trip passes by quickly so you can get back to the kids and holiday festivities. Hope you feel better soon. I shudder to think of your long plane trip. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lists are jam packed! I hope your cold is not to severe. Sucks to travel when under the weather. We did a repair on our oven door, which took probably an hour or two. Saved money by not having to call a repair guy. Thankful that YOUTUBE can usually provide the necessary info.

    ReplyDelete