Wednesday, November 1, 2023

November Goals

 Another month is here! I have one international work trip to London to work around, and have factored in accordingly. Here are my goals for the month!

Financial:

  • Stick to our budget
  • Use three "hard to use" freezer or pantry items
  • Work on college funding plans
Family

  • One fun activity with each teen
  • Have two meetings with each teen
  • Help Nick with his list of potential college/tours
  • Finish remaining college applications
  • Finalize Thanksgiving & ski plans
  • Work on plans for Sam's senior trip
  • Deep clean one item/area in the house
Fitness/Health:
  • Start new training plan for Napa Half
  • Run 40 miles
  • Follow the No S diet
  • Maintain my diet & fitness plans during my work trip
  • Complete 10 strength training workouts
  • Lose 2 lbs
Personal:
  • Clean up the garden
  • Start learning Farsi
  • Do something social with friends
  • Give away 20 items on Buy Nothing
  • Try a new recipe

What about you? Do you have any goals for November?


5 comments:

  1. Well, I have a major life change coming up, and my major goal is to sort, clean, de clutter, give away etc. in downsizing.
    Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plans are continuing the decluttering, getting some of the unfinished projects completed, and getting my Christmas stuff ready to go.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to get in the pool at the YMCA several times this month. I just need to do it and mark it off my list. It's so good for my knees to get in the and deep water walk. I hope you meet all of your goals for November. I want to stick to my budget as well.

    ReplyDelete