- Lose 4 pounds. This should be very doable. Goal end weight for January is 143.
- Track food & exercise every day in My Fitness Pal.
- Complete 1100 minutes of cardio.
- Complete 10 strength workouts.
- Complete 10 stretching workouts.
- Run consistently, which means:
- Run 1 race. I'm currently signed up for a very close (& frugal - $15!) race on January 12th.
- Run 20 miles/week.
- Run 100 miles for the month.
- Buy one tuition credit for each child.
- Pay $5000 principal on mortgages. (This will be dependent upon the timing of our refinances.)
- Have one date night (or lunch) with M. I have a gift card to keep the costs low.
- Get together with two friends.
- Track spending, stick to budget, & create a monthly report.
- Increase charitable giving by 10%
- Clean my closet, dresser, & donate/purge 20 items from the house.
- Practice my baking skills by trying one bread & one English muffin recipe.
- Research wills online (i.e. what do we need to do to prepare? Is it covered under my legal insurance, etc).
And, I thought I would show a little visual evidence of the progress you can make through hard work & effort.
I refused to let M take any pictures of me at my high of 180 pounds, but here's me at 165 pounds.
And, me at 140 pounds. Oh, & I stopped coloring my hair & embraced my natural, darker color. :-) That's me in the middle, in the dark blue dress.
And, me in the same dress as the blue one in the first picture, but in black. Oh, and 25ish pounds lighter. :-)
What are you hoping to accomplish in January? How are you breaking your 2013 goals down into month-by-month actions?