Blogger still won't let me upload a new photo, so here's an old favorite :-) Both the boys, after skiing last year. Seemed appropriate since we skied today as well.
What are you...
- Reading - Just finished "Where Azaleas Bloom" by Sherryl Woods, from my library stash.
- Watching - Well, nothing for me, but Pokemon is currently being enjoyed by other members of my family.
- Listening to - Ditto above
- Baking/Cooking - I didn't make much this weekend. Salmon & rice on Friday, a caprese appetizer with risotto balls (courtesy of Trader Joes) & pesto chicken pasta. Tonight after skiing, it was fresh mozzarella & meatball pizza. Yum!
- Happy you accomplished this week - I started the decluttering & made a giant pile of things to list on Ebay. I also organized my entire jewelry armoire (I don't have much jewelry, which means it was full of paperwork, receipts, & other junk). And, we had a great ski day with the boys today!
- Looking forward to next week - getting the kids back on a regular schedule with school, & a race that I have next Saturday + skiing again on Sunday.
- What is the minimum # you feel comfortable with sitting in your bank account/piggy bank? - I feel comfortable with between $5000 & $7500, depending on the time of year.