I'm entering the part of the month where I need to clearly remember what needs to be accomplished - it's all too easy to get caught up in the daily grind & lose sight of my goals.
(Blogger - will you PLEASE fix the photo upload functionality? I'm running out of pictures to recycle.)
Here's what I really need to get done today.
- Call our insurance company about rates.
- Renew car tabs.
- Fax forms for our refinance. Again. This is pretty much an every day occurrence. :-)
- Run 5 miles.
- Complete arms strength training exercise.
- Power yoga.
- Solve a login issue on my phone.
- Clean my junk drawer.
- Figure out why I can't send the movie clips I made for my grandmother's gift. The goal was to share them with other family members as well, but they can't access the files.
- Make some progress in my closet. I have a ton of items ready for Ebay, but want M (the better photographer in the house) to take pictures for me.