I know, another list post. However, I swear that this week has been crazier than usual due to last minute refinance issues, & a huge backlog of work.
Here's what I'm thinking about today:
1) I'm going to try my hand at baking bread. Again. This time I learned about proofing the yeast. We'll see. :-)
2) We signed one of our refinances!!!! Our primary residence, which is not the most valuable (i.e. biggest rate reduction), but one out of two to kick off the weekend! Yeah!!!
3) I ran today. It was a super short run between appointments & signings & meetings, but I did it. Back in the saddle again. This is much needed, since I signed up for a half marathon in March, & this is week one of my training plan.
4) It's Friday! We're having curried butternut squash soup, goat cheese crostini, sauteed brussels sprouts, & wine for dinner. I'm excited. :-)
5) I volunteered at my youngest's school today! It's been one of my goals to both increase my volunteer time, & spend more time helping at school, so this was a win/win. Especially awesome is that my employer matches my volunteer time with an in kind cash donation for each hour that I volunteer!
This little guy was extremely happy to see me in his classroom today. :-)
What is everyone else up to this weekend?