Here's what's on the menu for the next few days:
- Sunday (yesterday) - spaghetti & meatballs (freezer). We didn't have our usual after-ski pizza, as we didn't go due to M's illness.
- Monday - Hearty turkey stew with vegetables. (M is not a soup fan, but he's currently sick, so I'm taking advantage).
- Tuesday - Chicken enchiladas (freezer)
- Wednesday - Leftovers
- Thursday - M is out of town. I'll have leftovers again.
- Friday - Penne in almond chicken sauce
- Saturday - Leftovers
- Sunday - Homemade pizza
I made rice krispie treats for the kids this afternoon (so gourmet! ;-)), & I'm hoping to make a biscotti & another batch of the crazy good chocolate chip muffins for the freezer. I'm secretly hoping to find time to make bagels, but. . . we'll see. :-)
What are you having this week? Any great new recipes to share?