Sound fun? If so, please join in.
All that you need to do is:
- Set yourself some goals. If you have a blog, link up in the comments. If not, just specify your goals in the comment themselves. This is for you, so if your goal is to increase your water intake, or up your servings of fruit & veggies, or work out 3 days a week . . . whatever you're trying to accomplish.
- Check in weekly (again, either in your blog or comments)
- Support the other folks as you can.
I'll use a random drawing at the end of February to pick winners, & two winners will each receive $25 via paypal.
February is a short month, but we can accomplish a lot!
Here are my February Fitness Challenge goals for the month:
1) Track my calories in MyFitnessPal every day, & stay within my calorie allotment 90% of the time. In February, that boils down to 25 days. It's my birthday month, so trying to be realistic.
2) Get 1,000 minutes of cardio.
3) Complete 10 strength workouts.
4) Complete 7 stretching workouts.
5) Bonus goal - attend a Pilates or Barre workout class. I have a Groupon for a local studio, but have never made it given M's travel schedule & the kids. I'd love to make this a priority.
What about you? Are you in?! Please join us!