Tuesday, August 6, 2024

August Goals

 I'm hoping for a much more successful August than July, in terms of goal completion! Here's what's I'm hoping to accomplish this month.


Financial:

  • Achieve savings goals
  • Confirm that M's BA miles were extended
  • Sort out united credit plan
  • Freezer challenge: get rid of a minimum of six items (my freezer is packed!)
Family:
  • Have a successful back to school (last one for K-12!) for Nick
  • Help Nick with college/essay applications
  • Help Sam with college readiness & have him decide what to bring to college & what to leave behind
  • Plan one fun family activity (Nick's choice, as a reward for winning the Presidential Volunteer Award)
Fitness:
  • Finish Hood to Coast relay with Sam (very much TBD until I see if I can participate, due to hip injury)
  • Start PT for hip & back issues
  • Stretch 12 times
  • 12 strength workouts
  • Follow the No S diet 22 days & track calories daily

Personal:

  • Meditate 20 times
  • Get together with friends
  • Practice Farsi 20 times
  • Declutter 25 items
  • Continue exploring jobs
  • Spend time on volunteer role
  • Help sister & friend with financial planning activities
What about you? What's on your list of goals for August?


    4 comments:

    1. So you are suffering hip and back issues. Welcome to my club sister.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I want out of this club! I have gluteal tendinopathy, which is absolutely zero fun. Hope you are feeling better. (HP)

        Delete
    2. My list is somewhat simple.
      1. Walk four hours a week and don’t trip ( don’t ask)
      2. Try not to lose my cool during trial week (another don’t ask)
      3. Try to lose my cool with annoying extended family members ( yet another don’t ask) ….. this summer has been a trip to Dante’s Hell as far as 101 degrees temperatures with heat indexes of around 110. Cindy in the South

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Sounds like it's going to be a month! Sending you good thoughts for strength throughout the month. You've got this, Cindy! (HP)

        Delete