Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Wednesday things

 This week is flying by, and Sam & I leave tomorrow to head to Portland. He will be participating in the relay, and I will be at my sister's house, hanging out with my mom. I'm planning to help her list a bunch of stuff on Buy Nothing & Facebook Marketplace. We are also going to purchase any of the college dorm items Sam needs. I will pick it up in a few weeks, when I fly back in for Sam's move in day. We are also hosting a brunch at my sister's house for my dad's birthday. Should be a fun weekend!

I've had a great week of selling & giving things away, and have had a bunch of eBay sales. Woohoo! Junk out of the house! I've also given away a lot on Buy Nothing, and I love to see those items out of the house as well.

And, my hip/glute is feeling so much better. I've been able to work out more, and my PT gave me harder exercises to try over the next four weeks, and approved me adding another day of running. Hurrah. Very excited about that.

Here's what I'm up to today:

  • Workout class
  • Package & mail eBay sale
  • Clean kitchen
  • Clean fridge
  • Vacuum
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Laundry
  • Finish packing for our trip
  • PT exercises
  • Check in for flight
  • Nick's senior portrait
  • Daily chores (journal, language lesson, meditate, water the plants & work in the garden)
What about you? What's on your schedule today?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Maybe one of these days we will be in Portland at the same time and can grab a coffee.

    ReplyDelete