Monday, August 19, 2024

Menu Plan Monday

 We had a couple of big winners last week, so I'm trying some new recipes again this week. Trying to break out of our rut. ;-) 

  • Friday - spaghetti & meatballs
  • Saturday - Korean beef rice bowls
  • Sunday - honey garlic chicken
  • Monday - Thai peanut chicken noodles
  • Tuesday - leftover Korean beef rice bowls
  • Wednesday - leftover honey garlic chicken
  • Thursday- leftover Thai peanut chicken noodles
  • Friday - I'll be in Portland, having dinner with my mom. Sam will be participating in the relay. Nick & M will be on their own! 
What about you? What's on your menu this week? 

10 comments:

  1. I had planned on having a Korean rice bowl this week. After looking at the recipe you posted I think I will use it instead of mine. It looks a little more time friendly with the same basic flavor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, we made it last night, and it was really good. (We've had it one other time, I believe.) We add extra sriracha on top, but otherwise eat as is. (HP)

      Delete
  2. The noodles sound delicious! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had them last night & they were great. I'd make the sauce a bit spicier next time. (HP)

      Delete
  3. Things could be in a state of flux here again. I am beginning to think I shouldn't be planning for the whole month during harvest season.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to balance making daily food with preserving all of your garden items! (HP)

      Delete
  4. Sounds delicious, especially the honey garlic chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will definitely be making it again. (HP)

      Delete
  5. Leftover lasagna last night. Country fried steaks with mashed potatoes tonight. I am also in the process of baking a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Other meals planned are Jamaican jerk mahi mahi, grilled steaks, fish and chips with homemade coleslaw, and baked chicken of some sort. I may also make a tuna pasta salad and leave it in the refrigerator for nights I don't feel like feeding anybody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, chocolate cake! Yes please. Fish & chips also sound great. (HP)

      Delete