Nick had a friend over, so I got up early & made waffles for breakfast for the hungry trio. After that, it was all of the chores. So. many. chores. But, I feel good with the progress today:
- Cleaned both showers (this was Sam, as he's trying to earn money to buy himself a new jacket. . . since he's lost multiple jackets at school this year). :-(
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Washed all of the bedding (including bonus air mattress set), made all beds
- 3 loads of other laundry
- Ran the dishwasher three times, because I was busy in the kitchen
- Made 3 dozen muffins
- And, 3 dozen burritos for the freezer
- I also made guacamole for dinner tonight
- M & I finalized the menu plan for our Hawaii trip. You know, like the name of the blog. :-)
- I sorted three different soccer carpools, our nanny schedule, and my work schedule for the week
And, now I'm resting. I need to work out, but I'm pretty tried after all of that fun.
My big takeaway after trying to squeeze the burritos & muffins into the freezer is that. . . I really need to have an "eat down the freezer" challenge in November! The freezers are packed! What about you? How was your weekend? Any frugal wins on your side?