We're back to menu planning & enjoying having a full kitchen again, complete with spices & seasoning! We cooked most of our meals while skiing, but it's challenging to make meals with just a few ingredients - particularly when you have picky eaters/those with food sensitivities.
- Friday - spaghetti & meatballs + garlic bread, after we got home from the airport
- Saturday - Grilled chicken & rice
- Sunday - sesame chicken broccoli bowls
- Monday - spaghetti & meatballs
- Tuesday - leftover grilled chicken & rice
- Wednesday - leftover sesame chicken broccoli bowls
- Thursday - finish off all remaining leftovers, or tacos (freezer)
- Friday - gyozas & wings
What about you? What's on your menu this week?