To answer a question in the comments of my Frugal Friday post, here's the recipe I've used before for homemade vanilla extract. Enjoy!
We're planning to get the Christmas decorations down from the attic, and kick off the holiday season. I also want to check out a yoga class at our new gym, to see how that is. Here's the full list for today:
- Get decorations from the attic, put everything out.
- Because we'll be in the attic, we will also pull down the ski boots & make sure everything still fits
- Inventory the boys ski clothes
- Yoga class
- I'm hoping to bake my cardamom bread
- Pick up a birthday gift for Sam's friend. He's attending a party tomorrow
- Clean the kitchen
- Clean the bathrooms
- Plan work & family schedule for next week
- Make bolognese spaghetti sauce. We'll eat Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner, but this will get us ahead on our meal prep for the work week.
- I need to try on an outfit for the holiday party I'll need to attend in London (for work), to ensure I have something that works.
That's about it. What about you? What are you up to this Saturday? Anyone else decorating or baking?