It has been a wild few weeks, so I'm quite far behind on goal setting & recapping how things our going. I debated not posting goals for March, & not recapping February at all, but I'm opting for a trimmed down/combined version, so I can hopefully stay motivated.
Here's what we accomplished in February:
Financial - generally good. We stuck to the budget on our family trip, handed off all of our tax paperwork to the accountant, and came up with a plan for funding our taxes. We also stuck to our general monthly budget.
Family - we had an awesome family ski trip, complete with lots of skiing, ice skating, & laughs. M & I even managed to get a drink together while the kids were finishing out the day skiing. We also had a dinner out together. We found Sam a study skills tutor, and that seems to be going well also.
Fitness - I've continued to my fitness challenge (closing my rings every day, & doing 90 minutes+ of cardio), but my tracking of calories & eating has fallen by the wayside. I haven't gotten on the scale in the last few weeks, but my pants suggest that I've gained a few pounds.
Personal/creative - I got together with friends twice, and continued to volunteer.
Onward to March goals!
- Stick to our budget
- Talk to our accountant about a DAF for charitable contributions, & adjustments for next year
- Come up with long term budget/FIRE plan
- Progress towards $1500 side hustle goal, gift card goal, & Fetch/iBotta goals
- Plan one fun activity with the kids
- Support the kids with various planning (permit process, job applications, tutoring, etc)
- Have two dates with M
- Schedule a call with M's family
- Get back into healthy eating routine
- Close rings daily
- Lose 2 lbs
- Do something social with friends at least once/month
- Invest time in my volunteer job
- Come up with post-work plan & options
- Journal 10x
What about you? How did you do with your February goals? Did you set any goals for March? How are you doing with your progress this month?