The boys & I left for Portland on Friday, and M stayed behind & got some chores done around the house. The teens will stay with my parents for a little over a week, & M & I are having an adult vacation this weekend. So, the menu plan isn't very formal, to say the least. It's pretty easy when it's just the two of us. I also found a container of rotisserie chicken & sauce in the freezer, which M ate over the weekend.
- Friday - the boys & I ate at the lounge at the airport. M had the rotisserie chicken dish.
- Saturday - we ate at my nephew's party (burgers, salads, etc) & M again had the rotisserie chicken
- Sunday - M grilled steak, & I made a Greek salad to go with it
- Monday - kebabs (freezer) + gyozos
- Tuesday - M will grill the remaining steak. We cut them into smaller chunks, so we could grill on two different nights. Leftover steak isn't quite the same as fresh off the grill
- Wednesday - chicken shawarma (freezer)
- Thursday - we will be out of town & have dinner reservations at an Italian place
- Friday - out of town, and we will be eating at a dinner show. Not entirely sure what the menu is like