I made meatloaf yesterday (one package of Liptons down, one to go) & coleslaw to go with it. I was out of mayo for the dressing, so subbed Greek yogurt in its place. It wasn't quite as rich, and was a bit tangier, but also healthier. And, everyone ate it, so all was well.
Here's what's on the agenda for today:
- Work meetings, although it's a pretty light day
- We're trying a new system with the kids & distance learning, so we'll see how that goes
- 3 walks around the block
- Leftovers for dinner (probably pesto chicken casserole over spinach)
- Both kids have Zoom meetups with their soccer teams
- And, 2 discrete work projects which I'm hoping to wrap up
- If time permits, I'd like the kids to each work on their soccer skills (exercise is crucial right now, for all of our mental health) & take the neighbor's dog for a walk
- I'd like to find at least one more item to list on eBay, as a stretch goal
What about you? Do you have a stretch goal for today?