- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio - Yes, m'am! Helped greatly by my vacation. I worked out *a lot* on my vacation, which carried me through a few very poor workout work weeks. Wrapped up with 1020 minutes of cardio. Most proud that I worked out at 2:00 am (no sleep) in Beijing, as soon as I got off my flight. Not because I'm a fitness lunatic, but because I was trying to adjust to the time zones.
- Complete 10 strength workouts - You know it! Ditto the vacation. Finished up with 12 strength workouts.
- Complete 4 stretching workouts - Woohoo! May be the very first time I've accomplished this goal. ;-) Finished the month with 7 stretching workouts - all but one (?) in Hawaii.
- Lose 3 pounds - will be challenging with my vacation, but we will do it! - well, no. Sadly, you would think that the first three, combined with really not eating much in Beijing would do it. But, I remain at exactly the same place. So, didn't gain, which is good for a month with a one week vacation & a business trip. But, didn't lose anything either.
- Stick to our October budget - We were over by $225. My wine purchases, combined with needing extra toiletries, and higher than average utilities. Not a huge amount, but need to keep things in check, with the holidays approaching!
- Finish our 2016 budget planning - 90% of the way there!
- Stick to our vacation budget while in Hawaii! - Yes, we were $51 over, so I consider this a major win!
- Continue working on my "40 week project!" - Yes! I've refined my budget a bit, and also found a few other funding sources, as well as continued to save!
- Work on 2016 family calendar & vacations - Yes, very much in progress!
- Continue to accept no more than one late night's worth of meetings/week - Achieved! For this month, at least. :-)
- Eat lunch away from my desk 3x/week or more - I did this a few times, but not consistently.
- Book my workouts on my calendar, & *stick with them*!! - Nope, although I did manage to balance things out by using my weekends & vacations.
- Get together for a minimum of one social event with a friend - Yes! I had lunch with a friend who was in town, as well as dinner.
- Sign up to volunteer at the boys school. - Yes! Volunteered today, in fact. :-)
All in all, I'm considering October a pretty big success! How about you? How was your month? How did you do with your goals?