I've also been continuing my yard work projects, and just getting a lot of house stuff done:
- Setting up door installation for our house
- Calling so many times about installation for storm door at our vacation house. This has been quite a process, as we need someone to be there for the installation. I need to call again today, as the day the delivery people are available, my parents are not. Getting anything done at our vacation house is a lesson in patience. It's a very small town & not that easy to get to, so most companies are there about 1x/month. If you miss the window, you're out of luck until next month.
- Setting up medical appointments. I went to my primary care doctor yesterday, and finally got my rheumatology referral. I set that up, plus an appointment with a dermatologist to have a skin cancer screen. I did all of my labwork, and need to set up a mammogram appointment.
- Tomorrow, I'll attend an appointment for Sam.
- I've also been selling on eBay, updating my listings, revising offers, the usual.
- I also completed a few items on my proposed promotion for work (after my sabbatical), so am hopeful that most of that work is off of my list.
I'm heading to the Oregon coast this weekend to see my mom & sister. This is a once every few years trip that we take with my mom, as her Mother's Day/birthday gift. She loves it. We'll also be delivering a fire pit (unloading all of the bricks, & getting it set up), & hopefully training for our relay in a few weeks.
What about you? What have you been up to this week? Any big wins, or things you've checked off your list?