Here's what's on our menu for the week:
- Friday - M & I had carnitas salad with wine, after we dropped the boys off at an event. The boys had cheeseburgers.
- Saturday - I made guacamole & pico de gallo to go with tacos. (Taco meat from the freezer)
- Sunday - M is grilling a big batch of chicken. We will eat some tonight & freeze the rest.
- Monday - leftover tacos/carnitas
- Tuesday - leftover chicken & rice
- Wednesday - I have a late night, so M will make spaghetti & meatballs (frozen)
- Thursday - any remaining leftovers, or salmon
- Friday - pizza (keto friendly for the adults)
- Saturday - M is making my favorite - beef kebabs & rice. We'll have friends in town
- Sunday - I'm heading to Tokyo, so the boys will likely eat leftovers, and I'll be eating at the airport
What about you? Anything new on the menu for the week?