I had five hard workouts & one good run this week, besting my 5k time from last year, so I'll take it!
Workouts for the week:
- Monday - 45 minute elliptical workout
- Tuesday - Orange Theory workout class
- Wednesday - Orange Theory workout class
- Thursday - 5k run with the family
- Friday - Orange Theory workout class
- Saturday - Orange Theory workout class
- Sunday - Orange Theory workout class
Eating: Generally, there was a lot of eating & way more dessert than usual, thanks to the holiday & long weekend.
Highlights/Lowlights: I'm still snacking too much, and am trying hard to get things back under control post Thanksgiving.
Focus for the week ahead: my goal is to brush my teeth after dinner, to hopefully avoid evening munchies.
What about you? How are you doing with your health & fitness?