Here's what we accomplished this week:
- Drove the electric car to Santa Cruz, saving on gas mileage
- Charged the car for free at work (M)
- Ate delivery leftovers for dinner two nights in a row
- Finally returned an Amazon order to the UPS store, because I had an opportunity to get there during the week
- Likewise, returned a few things to the store for M that didn't fit
- Called about a $25 incorrect charge on my credit card, which got dropped
- Picked strawberries (3) & zucchini (1) off our plants, before the squirrels could get to them
- Made my own protein balls for breakfast
- Emailed Raise about a bad gift card transaction, & got them to apply a $10 credit to my account for a future purchase
- Used $10 in Rite Aid rewards for things we needed around the house. Plus, treated myself to fruit flavored herbal teas - my favorite. The weather here has been unseasonably cool, so I've been enjoying the tea.
- Shared a gifted bottle of wine with my sister & friend while they were in town
That's it for us - it wasn't the most frugal weekend at all, with guests in town, but we had a fabulous weekend & rolled with the punches. It was nice to have a few splurges.
What about you? Any frugal wins for the week?