But anytime I'm gone over the weekend, it interferes with my planning & efficiency for the weekend. I got back late on Sunday, so I'm still busy catching up. I've felt behind all week.
Here are a few frugal things for the week:
- We made all dinners at home. This was trickier than usual, as I wasn't home over the weekend to meal prep
- M & the boys picked me up from the airport (vs an Uber) on Sunday evening, saving about $25
- I finally sold our old train table for $40 on a Facebook group. It has been posted for weeks, so it's great to see it go.
- I have to take one last business trip, but was able to find a business class flight on an airline that matches miles for our preferred domestic airline. So, at least there will be a small win in that.
- Kept expenses for my relay really low on the food side. My mom insisted on paying for almost everything, as a thank you for our gifting them our old car. I also brought home a few leftover snacks for the boys
- I paid our car registration via a rewards credit card vs sending in a check. Saved the cost of a stamp + we will accrue miles on our card.
That's it on our side. Any frugal wins for you?