Sunday, December 14, 2014

Planning for 2015

Wow - another year, almost gone! I love reflecting back on what I accomplished over the year & planning for the year ahead. Sadly, this year I really didn't accomplish as much as I'd hoped personally. I'll save the details for my full goal review, but work definitely got in the way of much of what I'd hoped to accomplish. Leading me to my planning for 2015! :-)

I'm thinking of a few themes for my 2015 goals:

  1. Financial
  2. Family
  3. Fitness/health
  4. Work/career
  5. Giving back
  6. House
  7. Personal/creative
What about you? How are you planning for 2015? I also am excited to do our financial review, & determine how we're spending our money (in aggregate), and how we want to adjust our spending/savings in 2015.

In other news, this happened to our house in Seattle. It's certainly related to the state work near our house (they removed an enormous of dirt on our property, tore down a fence, etc). We've asked them to remove the tree, fix the fence, replace the landscaping that they've destroyed. . . so far, they do not think this is their responsibility. Ahhhhh, the government! Fun times ahead, for sure.


Hope you are all having a fantastic Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment