Monday, May 18, 2015

May goals - way overdue

Given that the month is more than half over, I'll keep these basic this month:


Financial

  • Reschedule financial planner meeting
  • Stick to our budget
  • Start planning our 2016 budget & schedule
Family
  • Schedule dentist appts for everyone. 
  • Get my youngest to try two new foods.
  • Book my parents flight for our Hawaii trip + our Christmas flights
  • Plan Ms' birthday & Father's Day
  • Put together a nanny write up.

Fitness/health
  • Lose 4 pounds
  • Track my food/exercise
  • Complete 900 minutes of cardio
  • Complete 10 strength workouts & 3 stretching workouts

Work/career
  • Continue to look for ways to streamline my work schedule
  • Make a concrete list of goals for work (already have them, but they are too fuzzy). Break them down into an actionable plan.
  • Work out 8 weekday mornings

Giving back
  • Volunteer at school at least once, log my hours (my work will donate money in exchange)
  • Pick & donate all fruit we can't eat to nonprofit

I'm super late, but how are you doing with your May goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment