- Reschedule financial planner meeting
- Stick to our budget
- Start planning our 2016 budget & schedule
- Schedule dentist appts for everyone.
- Get my youngest to try two new foods.
- Book my parents flight for our Hawaii trip + our Christmas flights
- Plan Ms' birthday & Father's Day
- Put together a nanny write up.
- Lose 4 pounds
- Track my food/exercise
- Complete 900 minutes of cardio
- Complete 10 strength workouts & 3 stretching workouts
- Continue to look for ways to streamline my work schedule
- Make a concrete list of goals for work (already have them, but they are too fuzzy). Break them down into an actionable plan.
- Work out 8 weekday mornings
- Volunteer at school at least once, log my hours (my work will donate money in exchange)
- Pick & donate all fruit we can't eat to nonprofit
I'm super late, but how are you doing with your May goals?