Sunday, May 17, 2015

Soccer Sunday

Both boys played for Sam's team today. Sam had a great run at goalie. The team ended up losing, but it was a lovely afternoon cheering on mini soccer players.


I also managed to do yoga, go on a 30 minute bike ride to the library & grocery store with the kids, make pizza for tomorrow's dinner, wash the sheets, finish the laundry, menu plan, & just generally get prepared for life tomorrow. It feels nice to be organized again. :-)

Here are a few other thoughts for this Sunday. . . 

Happy I accomplished this week:
  • Survived work. I'm covering for someone who is out on leave, and it's a project that I inherited at the last minute, with lost of launch dramas. It was very stressful, but I *mostly* stayed under control. :-)
  • Adjusted our Hawaii dates & reservations, based on a schedule change on my parents side. 
Top goals for this week:
  • Plan M's birthday & Father's Day
  • Sort out the rest of our summer calendar
  • Work out a minimum of five times.

And, that's it! How about you? What are you happy  you accomplished this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment