Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

I desperately need to get organized this week. The last few weeks have been very chaotic, and I don't feel very on top of our spending or meal planning. Back to basics!

Here's what we're eating this week:

  • Monday - Leftover spaghetti & meatballs
  • Tuesday - Chicken salad for the adults. Chicken + pasta for the kiddos.
  • Wednesday - M is out of town, so it's probably going to be the ever popular breakfast for dinner. :-)
  • Thursday - Uninspired at the moment, but I'm thinking of a pasta/sausage dish from the freezer.
  • Friday - Salmon + rice (fish sticks for the kids)
  • Saturday - Having our first "friend" sleepover, so we'll do something kid friendly, like pizza or tacos. 
  • Sunday - Risotto of some sort.
What about you? What's on your menu this week? Is it starting to feel like spring in your area? I *love* spring! Love the renewed energy, additional fruit & vegetable choices, thinking about a garden - love it!

One of my favorite pictures from Nick's 6th birthday this weekend. I feel so lucky that he has three cousins so close in age. They are all wonderful boys, and have SO much fun together at all of the family events & holidays. The birthday boy is the cutie pie in the white shirt. :-)

6 comments:

  1. No spring here....6 inches of snow and ice coming tonight!!

    Menu...tonight is chili mac. Beyond that....don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a couple of days when it was up to 70! But now only my growing tulips remind us that spring is here. We actually had a bit of snow yesterday :( I can't wait for some nice summer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not spring here. We're in the middle of a blizzard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like we had the same sort of week last week! We shot straight to summer - 90 degrees today!

    Remember to stretch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have snow right now (and it's supposed to be spring!)

    I had zero menu planning inspiration this week, but I forced myself!
    Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love kid friendly meals but that is because I'm still a kid at heart!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete