Sunday, June 9, 2013

I can't believe it's already Sunday!

Where has this weekend gone? :-) We've have been very busy bees over the past few days. A friend slept over yesterday (and M is still in Las Vegas, so I handled the three crazy boys myself. Quite a feat. ;-)) Here's what else we did:

  • Cleaned the yard (not entirely, but made quite a bit of progress) as M's Father's Day gift. We'll finish the rest next weekend.
  • Karate lessons
  • A long & great workout for me (yesterday)
  • Baked three dozen carrot muffins. Still need to finish up the rest of the carrot puree from the freezer
  • Made homemade cheese pizza for dinner last night. Three boys can eat A LOT!
  • Baked bread for the week.
  • Just put the ingredients in the crockpot for ham & lentil soup. I had to use up some carrots & celery that were about to be tossed, as well as some ham from the freezer. This will be my lunch for the next week or so.
  • Washed all of the sheets.
  • Swimming lessons.
  • Another long workout for me (today)
  • Costco
  • Packed for my vacation, since I'll be out of town or solo both weekends between now & then.
  • Packed for the boys trip, ditto above.
  • Listed two new items on eBay.
  • Found three more items for donation from the kids rooms.

I think that's pretty much it. I desperately need to do yoga today. I put it off yesterday, as my sleepover bonus kid had a nightmare & I was up at 3:30 with him, & couldn't go back to sleep.

I'm exhausted! :-) I'm hoping to relax & do some reading this afternoon, & can't wait to see M when he finally arrives back.

What about you? What have you been up to this weekend?

1 comment: