Monday, July 6, 2015

Back from a great vacation

We had a fantastic time at the Oregon coast - lots of sunshine (but, cooler than the 90+ degree weather in Portland), & family time. I was getting over bronchitis & pneumonia, so it was great to relax, sleep, bike ride, and hang out.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures:

The boys with their cousins, near where The Goonies was filmed.

Hug Point

Kite flying with Daddy

The beach at my favorite place




Other than that, I'm just recovering from the trip, and getting back into the swing of things at work. I haven't set any goals for the month, and need to check out my 2015 goals & see where I stand at the half way point.

I'm going to set a few goals for this week, just to make it easier for myself. ;-) No need to climb the mountain right out of the gate.


  1. Talk to nanny candidates. I'm getting desperate - we haven't found any good candidates.
  2. Review June goals.
  3. Set July goals
  4. Review 2015 goals
  5. Buy travel stuff for trip in a couple of weeks
  6. Set a menu for the week
  7. Return a bunch stuff that I ordered online that didn't work out.
  8. Work out 5 times this week
  9. Exchange books at the library
  10. Figure out what to do with all of our tomatoes in the garden!

How is everyone else? Any fun summer vacations on the horizon?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I can practically smell the ocean air! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fantastic! This is why I can't give up the vacation home. ;-)

      Delete