- Dried bulky items outside in the beautiful sunshine. One of our post school & soccer tasks is to empty & wash all bags, and put them away for the following school year/soccer season.
- Used a freebie hotel offer for a getaway weekend when the boys are at summer camp. So excited to have a weekend away with M!
- Booked the flights for above weekend by first going through ebates to Raise.com & buying Southwest gift cards. All told, I saved about $18 off a $450 purchase. So, maybe one drink in Las Vegas? ;-)
- Despite the crazy schedule, made dinner & leftovers into new dinners.
- Submitted my Tokyo expenses promptly, so I can get paid for my out of pocket costs.
- Found $10 in a pair of jeans I was getting ready to donate to the Goodwill.
- And, my biggest win of the week. Yesterday I went to the local grocery store to get a gift card for a birthday party Nick is attending. I noticed that Home Depot gift cards came with a Starbucks bonus card. So, I bought a $300 Home Depot gift card & earned a $90 Starbucks gift card. What a deal! So excited.
That's it from our end. What about you? Have you had any frugal wins this week?