I'm going to put together a menu plan for June that reduces food costs, given we'll be in & out quite a bit.
- Keep dining out to $150
- Create detailed June food plan, given crazy schedule.
- Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Earn another $100 in sidehustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.
- Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
- Have a date night with my husband
- Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend
- Plan road trip for after the 4th of July.
- Decide on long weekend with M in July
- Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
- Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
- Lose 3 pounds
- Run at least 8 times
- Go on 4 bike rides (I'm doing a family biking event in June)
- Work from home 3 days
- Prep & attend work training trip
- Make one new recipe
- Spend time with a friend
- Volunteer at least 1x
- Finish voting research & mail my ballot!
I'm excited for June, and all of the various activities. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in June?