I'm very excited about Thanksgiving food, as it's one of my favorites. We sub steak in for the turkey, as we are not big turkey fans here. Otherwise, the rest of the meal is pretty traditional.
- Friday - it was Nick's first varsity soccer game, and Sam went to dinner with friends. I had leftover chicken fajita rice, and after an incredibly wet game, took Nick to Chick Fil A, where he got a milkshake & chicken tenders. As you do, teen boy.
- Saturday - chicken stew with bread & salad
- Sunday - one pot chicken pesto pasta
- Monday - pulled pork sandwiches
- Tuesday - leftover chicken stew (late night soccer game)
- Wednesday - leftover chicken pesto pasta
- Thursday - Thanksgiving! We are having steak, roasted squash, green beans, stuffing, mashed potatoes & pumpkin pie
- Friday - Leftover Thanksgiving side, with some sort of protein added in
What about you? What's on your menu for the week?