Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Saturday

Hello, all! I'm up bright & early this morning, because I needed to register my kids for their swimming lessons. Of course, after I got up at six am, they postponed the registration. That makes me super pleased. ;-) The company we use is very small, & I try to appreciate the fact that they have technical challenges getting everyone registered. To accommodate for the high demand, they open registration at 6:00 am on Saturdays (meaning they know fewer people will actually do it, so their server capacity can handle it.) It's bad enough that they force me to get up early enough on a weekend, but after I'm up - they can't bring their web site up & have to reschedule. I am a supporter of small business, but please get it together!

Oh well, now I'm off to an early start & can enjoy my coffee this morning.

Here's what's on my list for today!
  • Soccer at 9:00 am for both kids
  • Finish wrapping all of my remaining gifts
  • Write/address all holiday cards
  • Make sugar cookies with the kids
  • Laundry
  • Figure out dinner plan. . . We were originally thinking of taking the kids to a Parents Night Out, but it looks like we're staying in instead. Homemade pizzas?
  • Work out!

What are you hoping to accomplish today?

2 comments:

  1. Wow lots of stuff for you to do today! I'm just doing homework and trying to relax

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do on your list yesterday? :) And yes, waking up at 6am when you otherwise wouldn't have to wouldn't impress me either... lol!

    ReplyDelete