Here's what's on the menu for the final days!
- Saturday - grilled burgers (using the last of the ground beef), Greek salad (using the last of our tomato plants) & margaritas. Have to use up the tequila that we can't move! ;-)
- Sunday - M is flying to San Francisco, so the kids & I will have leftovers.
- Monday - Me + the kids only. Pasta & baked chicken nuggets.
- Tuesday - Me + the kids only. Tacos, using up some extra seasoned beef I found in the freezer. I thought it was all gone. It's haunting me. ;-)
- Wednesday - Pasta + chicken, of some sort.
- Thursday - There's a leftover pizza crust in the freezer, so we'll use this up + whatever toppings remain.
- Friday - The pan of enchiladas that we just can't seem to tackle, or leftovers. :-)
That will get us about 75% of the way there. The rest I'll give to our houseguest. I'm sure he'll appreciate the free food.
Plans for tomorrow:
- Working out. I *need* to get in a workout.
- Do online pre-registration for schools.
- Clean out freezers.
- Clean out fridges.
- Start packing suitcases for Friday.
- Prep for call on Sunday. A recruiter is calling me. ON a SUNDAY! Apparently, they are pretty motivated. ;-)
- Make bread.
- Pre-mix margaritas & make hamburgers (we're having friends over for dinner).
- Entertain three boys at a last hurrah sleepover. :-)
- Reply to a bunch of Craigslist emails.
I think that will keep me busy! It's feeling very close! What are you up to this weekend? Any fun end of summer plans?