Saturday, March 8, 2014

March Goals - better late than never

I'm late to the party, but really need to get some March goals together (and, recap February, but who's counting? ;-)).

Here we go! In case you want to see the big picture, my 2014 goals can be found here.


  1. Lose 4 pounds, bringing my weight to 146.
  2. Complete 1,000 minutes of cardio
  3. Complete 10 strength workouts
  4. Complete 10 stretching workouts.
  5. Register for a half marathon.
  6. Run 20 miles.
  7. Have one date night with M.
  8. Plan one social activity with a friend.
  9. Review all legal documents (wills, etc) & get notarized.
  10. Finish taxes.
  11. Complete Feb financial & goal summary.
  12. Figure out April vacation with M.

I think that will do it!

How about you? What are your March goals?

I just did yoga with Nick (he's six, & is crazy flexible -jealous!), and I'm planning to squeeze in a quick run around all of my other weekend fun. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so looking forward to a run in the sunshine. In other good news, my doctor increased my dosage of lupus medicine, & it seems to be working! I'm feeling much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment