In fun news, M & I have our first date night in about 6 months - tonight!! Woohoo! I may be tired this evening, but I'm so excited to have time with M. Alone! :-)
- Stick to our budget
- Save $1,500
- Meet with another local realtor.
- Have a date night with M
- Decide if M & I are going on a mini vacation. If so, book.
- Lose 4 pounds (trying to be realistic, as I'll be on vacation for a few days)
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables
- Complete 7 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates)
- Complete 6 strength workouts
- Complete 800 minutes of cardio
- Average 1450 calories/day
- Run 7 times.
- Maximum of one late night/week
- Work from home at least three Fridays this month
- Have work conversation on what it will take for me to potentially stay. (Need to clear this up in my own mind first).
- Read four books
- Color in my adult coloring book
- Get together with a friend
Let's do this April thing! What's on your goal list for the month?