We have no soccer this weekend! Hurrah! We have plenty to do, and because we have no soccer commitments, I agreed that Sam could have a couple of friends over today. Originally the plan was to have them swim, but the weather doesn't look like it will cooperate. I'm sure they will find other things to do instead.
Here's what we plan to accomplish today:
- Menu plan
- Make a grocery list
- Produce stand/Trader Joes (same complex)
- Clean the bathrooms
- Clean the kitchen
- Go for a run
- Bike ride with the kids (training for our event next weekend)
- List another couple of items on our neighborhood swap
- Work on our packing list for next week+
And, with that, I think I'll just check off #1.
- Friday - we went out to celebrate the last day of school. We had Greek food. Yum!
- Saturday - M is making kebabs & rice
- Sunday - I'm trying a new recipe - General Tso's chicken in the slow cooker. Will report back
- Monday - leftover kebabs & rice
- Tuesday - leftover General Tso's chicken & rice
- Wednesday - finish up any remaining leftovers
- Thursday - assuming we still have rice, I have chicken curry in the freezer that I'll defrost & serve with the remaining rice
- Friday - we'll be eating at the airport before our flight
What about you? What are you hoping to do today?