I spent most of yesterday outside (final soccer game, end of the season soccer party, & then hanging out by the pool with my boys). Sunshine is supposed to help with the jet lag, so fingers crossed on that front.
I managed to do most of the errands yesterday, so now I'm left with chores for today. So much to do, as usual. Particularly because I missed all of last weekend. Here's what I need to accomplish today:
- Get Nick ready for pick up at 10 am. He's going to a water park with a friend, & I need to help him get everything packed & ready to go.
- Brown the rest of the ground beef I defrosted yesterday, and make it into taco meat.
- Help Sam with his final phase of homework/print outs for school.
- Wash all of the sheets/make the beds
- Clean the bathrooms
- Clean the kitchen
- Vacuum the house
- Clean the shower, which I'll call out as a separate project, as it's a bit of a disaster. Our bathroom has no fan (?!), so the air doesn't circulate & it can get icky quickly.
- Update my work schedule for the week, because it's the last week of school & I have a bunch of schedule changes
- Coordinate schedule with our nanny
- Get a workout schedule together for the week
- Have the boys call my parents
- Work out. Preferably 2x, but that may be wishful thinking.
- Make guacamole
- Prep dinner for tonight.
Fingers crossed that I can get it together & get everything done today! What about you? What's on your agenda for the day?