Here's how I did on my goals for the month.
- Stick to the budget. - Lots of irregular expenses, but we did okay outside of that. I'm going with green, as I also worked an extra week, which helped.
- Come up with a new way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis - Our refi! It will definitely save us a ton of monthly on an ongoing basis.
- Make $500 in side hustle. - I made $64. It was more, but I deducted the eBay fees from last month. I also stopped listing items on eBay as I was getting busy with work.
- Sell ten items. - I sold five items.
- Use up 10 freezer items from our house - I used up 5 items
- Use up 5 irregular pantry items - I used stale macadamia nuts to mix with peanut butter in homemade protein balls.
- Get back to work & in the swing of two working parents - We survived?
- Complete on business trip - yes
- Build plan for moving to part time role - not yet
- Finish our refi - yes!
- Move refi money back to higher yield account - yes!
2) Family - spend more time together as a family
- Do one fun activity/month with the kids - does a weekend of soccer tournaments count?
- Off the computer by 7:45 each evening - mostly
- Have two dates with M - had dinner & drinks one night at the house while the boys were at a tournament
- Continue with Sam's plan, meet with the school, kick of next round of tutoring. - have been making progress. M is currently the tutor, and we have an appointment at school in mid October.
- Deep clean the entire house. - on hold until doors are installed.
- Finish remaining projects at the beach house (fridge repair, fire pit, Costco compensation) - all are complete!
- Finalize house projects & budget/schedule for work. Drapes, second round of doors, budget & plan for trim. - We finished the drapes, and have a date for door install. We haven't started the trim plan.
- Run 12 times - running wasn't in the cards this month. I ran 2x.
- Track calories at 1400/day & 5 servings of fruit & veggies - I was at 1578/day, but did hit my fruit & veggie target.
- Work out 30 times - I worked out 33 times.
- Meditate 10 times. - I meditated 5 times.
- Do two social things - Went to a friend's party & had family/friends over for dinner
- Volunteer a minimum of 1x - I found a good way to donate to a cause that I couldn't volunteer for, so considering it a win.
- Journal 15 times. - 15 times exactly.
- Read one non-fiction book. - Nope
What about you? How did you do with you September goals? Any big wins for the month?