Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish in October.
- Stick to the budget
- Come up with a new way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Make $100 in side hustle
- Sell five items
- Use up 5 freezer items
- Use up 5 pantry items
- Build plan for moving to part time role.
2) Family - spend more time together
- One fun activity/month with the kids
- Off the computer by 7:45 each evening
- Two date nights with M
- Continue with Sam's plan, meet with school. Various appointments.
- Deep clean the entire house.
- Finish door project, budget/plan for trim.
3) Fitness/health. Lose 4 lbs.
- Run six times.
- Track calories (1400/day) & 5 servings of fruit & veggies
- Work out 30 times
- Meditate 10 times.
- Do two social things
- Journal 15 times
- Read one non-fiction book
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in October?