Monday, May 22, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

 Easy meals are on the menu for the week, as I get back into the groove, post-Tokyo.

  • Friday - M made salads topped with grilled chicken, which was delicious
  • Saturday - tacos
  • Sunday - grilled burgers
  • Monday - orange chicken & rice
  • Tuesday - leftover tacos
  • Wednesday - leftover burgers
  • Thursday - any remaining leftovers, or spaghetti & meatballs
  • Friday - my mom is arriving for a short visit, so we'll see what she feels like
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm lazy, so brown 3-4 lbs of ground beef (plus pureed onions) & add taco seasoning. Then, I just keep out what we will eat in 1-2 dinners, and freeze the rest. The dinner comes together lightning quick. For you, you could freeze in individual servings, and serve over a salad, chips, or in an actual taco shell.

      Delete
  2. I have chicken thoughts thawing right now, so will do something with them to last a couple of days. We also have salmon to make, so that should last us most of the week. Your menu sounds good. Tacos are always a huge hit around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had soft tacos on Sunday, but I really wish I had made more taco meat so we could have had taco salads today.

    As is usual your menus looks very yummy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete