Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday things

 After two very long nights of sleep (Friday & Saturday), I'm slowly getting back to normal. Given I have a very early start tomorrow am, I need to be back on schedule, so fingers crossed. 

I got most of the house cleaned yesterday, but had to skip vacuuming. Sam had terrible allergies, so he took medicine & that caused him to be drowsy & take a nap. I didn't think vacuuming would be very conducive to vacuuming. ;-) 

I also went to my workout class, cleaned the fridge, caught up on laundry, made a meal plan, went to the store, and got a few other tasks completed. I sat in the sun & read a bit as well, as the sun is supposed to help reset your circadian rhythm & help with jet lag.

As for today, it's going to be a full one:

  • Attend two soccer games
  • Go for a run
  • Vacuum the house
  • Help Sam order a new debit card
  • Work in the yard
  • Pick more lettuce
  • Go to Trader Joes
  • Call my parents
  • Work on the schedule for the week
  • A bunch of emails, phone calls & other life stuff that needs to be handled


What about you? What are you planning to get done today? 

2 comments:

  1. I am going to use your post anytime I want to sit in the sun and read. I am not being lazy, just reseting my circadian rhythm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! Reading in the "sun" (in reality, under a giant umbrella, to provide full shade) is one of my favorite activities of all. I love spring & summer for exactly this reason.

      Delete