Monday, July 20, 2026

Minimal Fitness Monday

 Let's just say that workouts have been hard to achieve lately, as well as few & far between. I did work out on the Saturday I flew to Tokyo, and then got in two elliptical workouts at the hotel gym before I realized I had an infection & felt unwell. 

Today was my first mini workout since I got home. I did a 30 minute slow workout on the elliptical, with shoes but no socks, to reduce friction with a shoe. I've been dying to get in some sort of a workout, so this was a little mini something.

Otherwise, I've been focused on sleeping & eating well, and have done a decent job with both. I'll be back with an actual proper fitness update next week, so fingers crossed I can get in a few more workouts, some walking, & strength training - which I'm really missing.

Hope you are all doing well with your health & fitness goals! 

7 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am definitely feeling better. Mostly healed up, not quite ready for action yet, but trending in the right direction! - HP

      Delete
  2. It's rough trying to maintain healthy routines when not feeling well. I like your approach to mini work outs to ease your body back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear and with your immune system you are wrecked. Take it easy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mini workouts until you feel much better is a great idea.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you’re feeling better soon!
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete