Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Mini menu plan

 We are down to two diners this week, and are getting a late start on menu planning, so this is just mostly for myself & to organize my own mind on meals.

  • Sunday - DH grilled burgers
  • Monday - DH grilled salmon
  • Tuesday - chicken caesar salad
  • Wednesday - carnitas burritos
  • Thursday - dinner out with friends
  • Friday - leftover carnitas burritos
  • Saturday - chicken Caesar salad
  • Sunday - Fall sheet pan dinner

That's it from my side. I'm definitely going to have to adjust my cooking to plan for fewer people, with Nick back in school.

What's on your menu this week? Any fun new recipes you are trying? 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! I was thinking of making chicken burritos one night this week.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a delicious week! Chicken Caesar salad and carnitas burritos would definitely be my picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so hard for me to learn how to cook for just two people, but I eventually did figure it out. You don't really realize how much young guys eat until they are not around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All sound delicious. I bought a bounty at a very affordable farmers market stand and I corporation other things as around d the vegetables. I should do that year round!

    ReplyDelete