Here's what we are having for the first couple of weeks in April!
(And, now this is out-of-date, as I never finished on Sunday, so it also includes what we ate earlier in the week :-)
In special events this week, my nephew is a budding chef & asked to come to visit one weekend to help me with my freezer stocking & cooking/baking. He's on spring break this week, so he'll be coming up on Friday/Saturday
- Monday - Leftover barbecued hamburgers & tortellini.
- Tuesday - M's traveling, so leftover burgers & tortellini
- Wednesday - hot pasta salad
- Thursday - Tacos. Yes, we still have taco meat leftover from Nick's birthday party! Ole!
- Friday - Homemade pizzas - Hawaiian for the kids, probably chicken pesto for the adults.
- Saturday - Spaghetti with meatballs
- Sunday - Date night! My parents have the kids for spring break
- Monday - Likely something non-kid friendly, as my kids will be with my parents. Possibly salmon & rice.
- Tuesday - I'm on my own, so I'll probably make a "fancy" salad with whatever veggies & cheese we have laying around.
- Wednesday - On my own, & picking up the kids from my parents, so I'm guessing we'll be stopping at Quiznos to break the drive up a bit.
- Thursday - M's out of town, I'm going to make beef burritos.
- Friday - M's still out of town. Leftovers.
- Saturday - Spaghetti & meatballs
- Sunday - Chicken taquitos
- Chocolate chip muffins
- Blueberry muffins
- Banana bread
- Pizza dough
- French bread
- Wheat sandwich bread
- Spaghetti sauce with meatballs
- Granola bars
- Beef burritos
- A chicken pasta casserole dish of some sort
- Chicken taquitos