- Monday - Homemade pizza
- Tuesday - I'm out of town. Everyone else will have leftover chicken pasta.
- Wednesday - I'm out of town. The boys will have homemade weiner wraps. M will fend for himself. There's lots in the freezer for him to find. ;-)
- Thursday - I'm getting back from the ski trip late, so it will likely be something easy - breaded tilapia & pasta for the adults/chicken & pasta for the kiddos.
- Friday - Chicken rice pilaf.
- Saturday - I'm uninspired lately. Maybe tacos with homemade guacamole
- Sunday - Possibly a Persian dish with ground beef, rice, & green beans- lubia polo
What about you? What's on the menu for the week?
Your menu sounds delicious! i'm feeling uninspired as well, now that I've been taking in less carbs. I'm not a meat eater, in general, but I need to embrace it otherwise I'll have nothing to eat. ;)!ReplyDelete
Tonight on the menu is steak and cheese subs. (i'll have leftover mexican chicken with a side salad).