Monday, June 2, 2014

Menu Plan for the week

Here's our plan for the week ahead (and, a look back at the weekend!)

  • Saturday - The boys were with a sitter while I was on my long run. Pasta & chicken nuggets, + fresh vegetables.
  • Sunday - Chicken risotto + kale salad.
  • Monday - crazy day, as the boys have soccer tryouts. We'll have taquitos (Costco kind for the boys, and a healthier/homemade version for me & M) + kale salad. Taquito recipe - http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/chicken-black-bean-taquitos-with-adobo-sour-cream-10000001545757/
  • Tuesday - Leftover risotto + salad
  • Wednesday - Lubia polo from the freezer (it's a Persian rice/ground beef/bean dish). It's not the best reheated, but I forgot & made a big batch a while back. 
  • Thursday - Taco Thursday. ;-) Chips & guac for non-dieters.
  • Friday - school barbecue. I need to make something healthy, so I won't fall off track with my eating plan. 
  • Saturday - burgers & corn on the barbecue
  • Sunday - homemade chicken pesto pizza to use up some fresh mozzarella & the never ending pesto supply.
What about you? What's on your menu plan for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment