I had some fun with the boys, splashing in the fountains & celebrating the end of the school year. One is not particularly interested in having his picture taken these days. :-)
I've got a lot on my plate for today, and am still feeling the effects of jet lag, but I need to be productive. Here's what's on my list for today:
- Run. Seriously. I was able to do almost nothing in Seoul, so I'm not feeling good about my fitness.
- Make a menu
- Work out schedule for next week, including carpool for the boys
- Take Sam to a birthday party
- Take boys to swimming lessons
- Make a list for next weekend's trip. I'm flying to Portland for my mom's retirement party & to drop the boys off with my parents for a week
- Plan a night at a hotel on Sunday with M for Father's Day.
- Book a dinner reservation for Sunday
- Go through all nanny applications
- Package two eBay sales
- Make/decorate cupcakes for M's birthday
- Fill out all of the cards for upcoming activities (Father's Day - my dad & M, M's birthday, my mom's retirement)
- Get cash for next weekend
- Update work calendar & determine biking/running schedule
- Continue cleaning out the boys rooms. They brought home all of their "end of the school year paraphernalia" when I was out of town, and it's now all over the house. I normally don't allow much/any of that to enter our doors. ;-)
I've had a few frugal wins this week as well:
- Sold two items on eBay. One only sold for $2.25, but the other sold for $20.50. Woohoo!
- Used two $15 offers for Shopping Express (local delivery service in the area) that had been lingering in my inbox, unnoticed, for a delivery of paper towels & toilet paper from Costco. It had no minimum, so I got both for just under $6. Huge win! Saved $30 total. No delivery fee.
Happy Sunday, all! What is on your list to accomplish today?