45 minute walk (am)
Make a Costco list Costco Produce stand Lucky
- Make pasta sauce (from super cheap produce stand tomatoes - $.39/pound!)
Cut up Halloween pumpkins & clean them -Sam loved this chore! :-)
- Roast pumpkins
- Bake pumpkin seeds
Vaccum Dust Clean bathrooms
- Clean the kitchen
Make cranberry muffins Pack food/snacks for M & Nick Pack for Nick
- Make a birthday card for my mom
- And, a birthday card for my step grandfather
- Pick persimmons
- Go on a second walk with Sam
- Play games! :-)
- Make dinner
- Email our nanny with all of our holiday plans/dates
- Check in with Sam's teacher (via email)
We've had a really nice day, found a bunch of ski stuff we needed at Costco, and Sam asked for lunch out at In & Out. We had lunch for $7 for the two of us, so I'll call it a win.
We are also going to watch Karate Kid, have leftover ice cream (we never keep treats at our house, but this is leftover from my parents visit), and play games this evening.
What are you up to this Saturday? How do you spend an unscheduled day? I LOVE getting things done, & taking time to work in the house/kitchen, as I normally can't squeeze in too much between activities.